We are aggressively seeking a Account Manager to commercially develop the UK, France and the Nordics further. We are looking for a seasoned sales professional who will be responsible for all the direct sales of our research and advisory services to Billion-Plus companies in this territory. You will have an assigned quota that requires generating and closing new business opportunities. You will be prospecting Chemical and Material companies, Energy and Utility companies, Manufacturing Companies, Electronics Companies and Financial Services companies. You will report to the Director Europe, Middle East & Africa. This position requires extensive traveling (40% to 50% of the time). The working language at Lux Research is English.
- Target and sell to senior management (Director, VP, C-level) on the R&D, Business Development and Venturing side at prospect clients.
- Communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences.
- Maintain an appropriate and accurate sales pipeline of approximately four times quarterly quota. Maintain accurate pipeline information within Lux's Sales Force system.
- Develop a complete understanding of Lux's full array of research and advisory offerings.
- Understand the changing business and technology issues, needs and wants of our potential clients.
- Develop client strategies that positions Lux as a strategic resource.
- Work with vertical and horizontal research teams globally to better understand the Lux value proposition for prospect clients and markets.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated sales success, selling and servicing research & advisory products for Billion-â‚¬-Plus clients.
- Proven experience in new-business development, achieving quota and managing personal sales strategies.
- Proven ability to identify new prospects and cultivate a network of valuable contacts.
- Ability and willingness to make cold calls.
- Successfully having worked at a start-up and a Fortune 1000 company is a major plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. A good sense of humor is a major plus.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Ability to conduct business in French, and a French business network is a major plus.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Deep affinity with the impact of emerging technology on organizations of all kinds.
- Ability to speak articulately articulately and think on your feet.
Position is located in the Amsterdam office, local candidates only.
About Lux Research
Lux Research is a leading provider of intelligence services, helping clients drive growth through technology innovation. With quality data derived from primary research, fact-based analysis, and opinions that challenge traditional thinking, Lux clients are empowered to make better, informed decisions today to ensure future success. A pioneer in the research industry, Lux is uniquely positioned with technical expertise in addition to business insights, augmented by advanced analytics.
Analysis you trust. Opinions you rely on. Make better decisions, faster. For more information visit www.luxresearchinc.com, connect on LinkedIn, or follow @LuxResearch.